With visiting Agecare as your home care services provider, you will enjoy personalized service built around your needs. We know you have a lot of questions about our home care service provider for your love one. The team of dedicated professionals is hand to hand answer all your questions and to address any concerns you have. You can call us anytime to know our home care services.
When you choose Agecare as your service care provider, we begin by reviewing your loved one’s needs. We will meet with involved family members and, when necessary, consult with the physician(s) of the care recipient, hospitals, or nursing home staff. Our goals are to get a complete picture of your loved one’s in-home care needs.
Our home care is trained to work with your family to develop an individualized home care services program. As part of this process, we match your loved one’s needs with our home care services program.Our services are delivered through the following range of medical conditions includes:
- Administration of injections, care of central venous line, Tracheostomy, various feeding regimes including various forms of feeding.
- Dressing management from traumas or accidents, diabetic ulcers, bedsores etc.
- Maintenance of urinary catheters and drainage tubes.
- Stoma care – Tracheostomy, Colostomy or Ileostomy Care.
- Pain management as prescribed by patients physician.
- Insertion of NG tubes and tube feeding, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), including the supply of nutrition packages.
- Assistance with bowel elimination – Enema or manual evacuation.
- Monitoring patient’s vital signs and overall medical condition e.g. blood pressure, blood glucose monitoring, input/output charts etc.
- Health education for the caregiver such as patient’s family or maid
- Diet Monitoring and Nutrition
- Assistance in activities of daily living both for elderly patients and patients challenged with a temporary disability.
- Palliative care – Management of terminally ill patients. This may be via pain management regimes, counseling therapy sessions for both the patient and family and sometimes just being there to comfort.
- Physical Activities and Rehabilitation
Private Home Care Nursing
We also provide professional nurses at home specializing in home care and consultation services. Our highly trained and experienced nurses/care provider will bring quality healthcare services to your home to assist you in achieving speedy recovery after being discharged from the hospital. We have a wide array of nurses with different specialty ranging from a simple follow-up visit to comprehensive care plan such as:-
- Pre and post-operative care
- Wound management/dressing
- Diabetes management
- Urinary cauterization
- Catheter care / irrigation
- Personal or elderly care
- Palliative care